To my fellow Canadians….Happy Thanksgiving yall (aka Happy Turkey-Lurkey). Have a great weekend with food, fun and family. Make sure you’re thankful for all you have. Ensure to give to someone in need 🙂 Do onto others as you would have them do onto you.
- Goodbye 2016 You Son of a Gun!!! — Hello 2017 you sexy beast! *Sigh* ….. The New Year. Oh yes….Happy New Year to you and yours! The promises of ‘new me’s” and ‘fresh starts’ and ‘clean slates’. But really who are we kidding? 24hrs doesn’t erase the previous day. No. Actions we took and reactions to those actions in 2016 don’t disappear into [...]
- Happy Belated Birthday to Nadzzz — I’ve been trying to write a blog in advance of my birthday for a few weeks now and honestly… it’s been really hard. Clearly Aug 5th has since passed and this is a late blog…but nonetheless I wrote it. I’ve had a few experiences that have happened in the course of the weeks leading up [...]
- June 23rd 2016: Happy Anniversary Rea... — Click to view video. This post is a few days late, but I had posted it to my IG on time. Happy Anniversary to Realtalkzz.com – 6 years old and counting. We’ve been through rough, bad, good and great times and I wouldn’t change a thing. One Love, [...]
- Pre-Birthday Reflections — With 10 days until my birthday, I can’t just say another year has passed. What I can say is WOW! Another year has passed son!!!! What a year it has been. Growth, mistakes, happiness, happenings, hard times and great freaking times. My life has been eventful this year leading up to my birthday and I [...]
- It’s official, I’m a Musi... — Many don’t know that besides music, radio is my passion. For years I stopped following my dreams and thought it was something unreachable. Then I changed my mindset and removed the garbage from my life. Now, the doors of positivity and possibility have presented themselves. Hard work and determination does pay off. I’m happy to [...]