#Truth … something I need to learn.
What’s Your Value?
- Goodbye 2016 You Son of a Gun!!! — Hello 2017 you sexy beast! *Sigh* ….. The New Year. Oh yes….Happy New Year to you and yours! The promises of ‘new me’s” and ‘fresh starts’ and ‘clean slates’. But really who are we kidding? 24hrs doesn’t erase the previous day. No. Actions we took and reactions to those actions in 2016 don’t disappear into [...]
- Your Past Self vs. Your Present Self — Have you ever made peace with certain parts of your past that you smile? You smile the greatest smile of your life because the situation (whatever it was) can finally be laid to rest. That was my day today. Sometimes things happen between people that we can’t explain. Sometimes that situation can get nasty as [...]
- Forbes Daily Quote — [...]
- Taking Charge to Recharge — Often times I need to clear my head and recharge. I finally had a chance to do that. A real walk. A walk with purpose. I took a few selfie pictures and then put my phone away to enjoy the sounds of water hitting rocks and boats whipping by. I even saw one lonely swan [...]
- 100 Years……100 Shots — Source: 100 Years/100 Shots As written on the website: 100 Years/100 Shots from Jacob T. Swinney on Vimeo. OFFICIAL SELECTION: 2016 Tribeca Film Festival A journey through the past 100 years of cinema–the most memorable shot from each year (in my opinion). While many of these shots are the most recognizable in film history, others are [...]