Source: Home Exercises
Tight muscles in your shoulders?
Here are six things you can do to help your shoulders feel better.
- Get out of stressful situations! 🙂 Well, as much as you can.
- Lift your shoulders and roll them backward. Up and back. Up and back.
- Hike your shoulders up to your ears. Hold them there for 20 seconds. That will cause them to fatigue or be tired. Let them drop.
- While seated, grab the side of your chair with your left hand and stretch your head to the right direction….then stretch the opposite side.
- Standing with feet hip-width apart, clasp your hands behind your back, keeping a slight bend in the elbows. Softly bend your knees, then slowly bend at the waist, bringing your hands toward the ceiling while moving your shoulder blades toward each other. Hold for 10 breaths and release. Try to do this twice a day.
6. Using a tennis ball on the wall roll up and down on the back and shoulders to help the muscles relax.
- Place ice packs on the tops of your shoulders. Leave them there until you start to feel numbness. The cold packs will help your muscles relax by bringing in more blood.
- Get a massage or chiropractor treatment. They can get rid of muscle pain, stiffness and discomfort. There is no better, more efficient way to get your shoulders away from you ears this winter.